(Updated Saturday December 12, 2020)
WE WILL BE CLOSED AS OF DECEMBER 14th UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, our salon will be closed due to COVID restrictions until the Gov’t says we can open again. Please do not leave a voicemail at the salon during this time. We will only be booking future appointments via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All pre-booked appointments will be contacted and re-booked in sequence of date booked once the salon re-opens. Subsequent requests for an appointment will also be booked in the sequence they were received. Please be patient with us. We will do our utmost best to get to everyone.
In the meantime, we want to let you know that we miss you and we look forward to serving you as soon as the restrictions allow us to. We appreciate your business.
WHEN WE RE-OPEN…. Clients will only have access to the salon with an appointment. Clients will be spaced 6 feet apart during their stay. Team members will only be servicing one client at a time, time off to disinfect tools and working area before servicing their next client.
Salon Verve understands the excitement and urgency to get an appointment, but with limited staff and availability in the schedule due to social distancing, we ask that you practice patience as we will work as hard as we can to service all our loyal clients given all the restrictions. We will continue to deliver excellent customer service even during these changing times.
Visit our new service list on our website (click here). This list has been modified in order to operate with the same level of care and excellence for all our guests. This will also keep our schedule as fluent and efficient as possible.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR NEXT APPOINTMENT:
- If you are feeling sick, showing signs of being sick, or running a fever…PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE SALON.
- On the day of your appointment please wait outside of the salon or in your vehicle until a salon representative is ready to service you. You will be notified by phone to enter the salon. Our waiting area is temporarily not available.
- Please attend your visit alone.
- Please have your own mask on before entering the salon. Once you enter the salon please sanitize your hands at one of our sanitation stations.
- Please only enter the salon with your personal device, method of payment and if you choose to bring a beverage that is fine, we just ask that you please take it with you when you leave. During this time we will not be offering any beverages,magazines, or tablets to use.
- We encourage cashless payment. During this time we will not be offering any cash back from your payment card. We will be accepting gratuities via e-transfer.
- Please understand that 24hr minimum, is required for cancellations. Any cancelled appointments with less than 24hr notice will be charged 50% of the service. Our team is already only allowed to work at 50% capacity due to social distancing which leaves us with less time in a day to see all our clients. Every vacant moment is important to our team!
- We are now resuming makeup services.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING, SUPPORT, AND PATIENCE.
The team at Salon Verve.